Monday, April 8, 2024

Eclipse


All my pics are public domain
Dont have an internet phone but I think there is an option to select the device you are viewing the page from



I set my tripod over on the end of the track and took bunches of pics of people on top. Not much detail but if u were here during the eclipse, You might be in some of them.
Above was where my tripod was below (yellow cap) is a picture I captured using time lapse.. 
  



 Mount Pleasant has been my santuary in my last years
 

  Until last sumer my pals were Saint Benards, this is Puparonia

  I take lots of pics and don't post them all cept if there is a group, with so many expressions, blinking n laughing, then I might do a few of that pose.

























From the far side of the  race track with a telephoto. If u can spot yourself they can be enhanced.
I had 3 cameras running n hard to keep up. Didnt take time to focus, just clicked away. Some of them r ok and people can be picked out, like this one

Click on pics to enlarge them on a desktop








































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment