Thursday, April 4, 2024

04-2024

After losing my side kick in 2010, being alone I thought to pick up the camera, put my Pup in the Jeep and come to Mount Pleasant to take photos and get pets for the pup.

Here I took pics of hundreds of strangers, offended a few, made friends with a few n made an aqquaintance with lots of em.


I messaged gobs of people on facebook, who I know didn't wanna be bothered. I photoshopped lots of people .. some I didnt post not knowing what they would think

Being an old guy I never asked anyones name, never rode in the jeep/truck with anyone.

Took a pic with a couple people who asked but I never asked anyone to take a pic until after Kookie n asked a visiting Mt P chipmunk to jump n a pic and asked a couple women their names (but forgot after I asked)

I thought a lot about my age in the last year and planned to keep coming till I was 80 (June) then one more time with Kookie when the eclipse took place.. then wait for the mother ship to come n take us back to our own planet.


I found out Kookie had a bone disease in the spring before and she was lost in August.


I wasn't gonna create a blog for 2024 and did not until this one, 4/4/2024  Four days for the eclipse.



This comic book eclipse video finishes my goals. 

I had facebook accounts for different interest, but one I only had 3 friends.. all me with my other accounts so I could do stuff with out interactions from others, just browse around n add notes.

I a created an album for people I have came in contact with.

Not adding friends but if they ever gave my Pups pets, I took their pics or photoshopped em, they can post pics as comments or write comments .. 

Kind of like a guest book I suppose HERE https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2164571447237606&set=a.2164571883904229



No comments:

Post a Comment